Frequently asked questions
We know that you are curious. That is why this section includes the answer to frequently asked questions you may have. If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.
1. What payment methods we accept?
The types of payment that we accept are as follows:
– Credit or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD)
Secure online payment by credit/debit card
We comply with all the standards of security with regard to the processing of the information you provide to us. Therefore, your personal details are safe the whole time. We do not store the debit/credit card information that you use for the payment of a product. At the time of the order processing, the debit/credit card data will be transmitted to a payment gateway encrypted and secured. This trusted payment gateway is responsible for the transaction with the bank satisfying the most advanced security requirements in commercial transactions over the Internet.
2. I have made a mistake when entering my personal details during the purchasing process, can I modify them?
If you realised that you have made a mistake when entering your personal details during the purchasing process, please let us know by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you and we will modify them as soon as possible.
3. I have not received a confirmation email of my purchase, is everything correct?
Once an order is placed and the payment is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email of your purchase where you will find a purchase receipt attached. If the message does not appear in your Inbox, please check the “Junk” folder (often called “spam”) or “Promotions” folder in Gmail, for example.
If you still can’t find the email, please write us to email@example.com and we will resend you a copy.
4. How can I request an invoice?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number to find it as soon as possible and issue your invoice.
5. Can I cancel my order?
If, for some strange reason, you want to cancel the order once the purchase is done and confirmed, please write us to email@example.com and we will cancel the order. The reimbursement shall be made within the next 5 days.
6. Does the shipment of the order cost anything?
All shipments within the European Union are free of charge above a certain minimum order quantity. In Spain the minimum amount is 20€ and for the rest of the countries is 70€ (for orders under these quantities, the shipment cost is 3,99€ for Spain – Peninsula- and 13,99€ for Balearic Islands and rest of countries). Although we assume the costs, those shipments sent to non-EU countries can be subjected to customs duties. These taxes vary and are required by the local authorities, so we cannot know the cost and will be your responsibility. Please note that if necessary, you have to pay the import duties when national authorities charge them.
7. How long does it take to deliver the order?
The time of shipping will depend on the destination of the order, as follows:
– Destination Spain (Peninsula): if you place the order before 11.00am from Monday to Friday, the order will be delivered the next day. For purchases after this time or during the weekend, delivery time varies among 24 and 72 hours. Please note that the transport agency does not ship on weekends.
– Destination Balearic Islands: the delivery time will be from 7 to 14 days.
– Destination EU country: the delivery time will be from 5 to 7 days.
– Destination non-EU country: the delivery time will be from 5 to 10 days.
8. How long do I have to return a product?
You can ask for a return or exchange of a product within the next 30 days after delivery of your Sapiens package.
9. If I have requested a refund, how do I receive the reimbursement?
The reimbursement is made directly to your PayPal account or to your debit/credit card, depending on how you made the payment, within the next 5 days after your package is received back at our warehouse.
PeopleSapiens.com respects your privacy and is committed to protect it.
We collect your personal information on this site in different ways. One of our aims is to be able to provide you with an effective, significant and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information in the following cases:
–To make it easier for user to browse PeopleSapiens.com by avoiding having to rewrite your information more than once.
–To help you find the information about the products and services that we offer more quickly.
–To help us create content more relevant to you.
–To keep you informed of published information about the products and services that we offer.
11. Why I have not known you before?
What a pity! But now, here we are: a website with very helpful information, with sustainable products and where you can browse and learn. A web that make sense for each Sapiens.